SHEIN Many GEO's
SHEIN Many GEO's
CAN

KLOË TERAE · BIO & FACTS

Kloë Terae · 2015

Biography

Khloë Terae is a Canadian bikini, lingerie an nude model, who has appeared in several editions of Playboy. She has also appeared as part of the Black Tape Project.

Born in Toronto, Canada and raised in Quebec, Khloë Terae comes from Dutch and Italian mixed background. She lives by the motto “Take advantage of every opportunity you get because you never know if you’ll ever get it again.”

She grew up modeling, but only got serious about it when she turned 16. Her breakthrough was in October 2012 when she was invited to Playboy Mexico for its 10-year anniversary and jumped out of the Playboy cake. She has been featured in five international Playboy magazines. She’s been Miss February 2013 in Playboy Mexico and Miss April 2013 in Playboy Greece.

Khloë said she is really good at “gymnastics and partying.” Her turn-ons are “athletes! Watching guys play sports is my biggest turn-on! And really tall guys!” Her turn-offs are “clingy guys and insecure guys. If I’m your girl show me off.” And her dream date is “take me away on vacation to Bora Boraaaa!”

Her inspiration is her mother, as she was a model when Khloe was growing up.

The first time Khloë saw her spread in Playboy she said she cried. “I had so many people that doubted me, and I finally proved to myself that anything I put my heart and mind to, I can accomplish.”

Aside from modeling, she is involved in charity, especially autism. (Her brother was diagnosed with autism when he was three.) Khloe Terae currently resides in Toronto, Canada and continues to expand her modeling portfolio.


Modeling information

· Birth Name: Khloë Terae
· Date of birth: 1993, May 7
· Birth Country: Toronto, Ontario, CAN
· Birth Sign: Taurus
· Age: 24 Years (2017)
· Height: 5 Feet 8 Inch | 1.73 mt
· Hair Color: Blonde
· Eye Color: Blue-Green

Follow Irina in her Social Networks & Site:

About Unknown

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.